During the last years the railway industry has undergone a huge development. An increasing number of passengers travel on high-speed trains with high comfort and more information and entertainment systems. This evolution has required the development of new high-performance cables.
The large amount of safety, communication and entertainment devices on board of modern trains has led to a strong increase of the number of cables. It is therefore necessary that cables ensure the highest level of security minimizing risks for people, also in case of fire. Next to ultra-light weights and reduced dimensions they must be resistant to fluids, shocks and extreme temperatures.
The increase of the railway traffic has led to the development of highly sophisticated signalling systems, that manage the train traffic and intervene in emergency situations. It is therefore essential to have high-tech cables that ensure communications between trains and stations without electromagnetic disturbances generated by power lines.
- standard wall cables according to EN 50264-2
- reduced wall cables according to EN 50264-3
- high temperature cables according to EN 50382
- thin wall cables according to EN 50306
- fire resistant cables according to EN 50200
- data transmission cables
- fire resistant data transmission cables EN 50200
- jumper cables
- signalling system cables
- cables for SCMT and ERTMS systems
- fiber optic cables